Cookies Legal Notice
In compliance with the obligation to provide information at the time of installation of cookies in your computer device and pursuant to article 22.2 (right of the recipients of the services) of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Ley 34/2002, de 11 de Julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico), we hereby inform you that the service providers may install storing and data recovery devices in the terminals of the recipients, provided that these have previously granted their consent thereto after receiving clear and complete information regarding the use of said devices and, in particular, regarding the purposes of the data processing, as provided by Personal Data Organic Act (LOPD) and EU GDPR 2016/679.
- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small letter and number file or device which is downloaded into your computer or equipment, tablet or mobile device when you navigate the web with the purpose of storing data which may be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for the installation
Cookies are small files of data or character sets which are stored in the hard disk or temporary memory of the user’s device when entering the pages of certain websites. They enable the server to remember the preferences of the user when returning to the website.
These “technical” cookies enable us to distinguish a certain user from other users of the website and help us offer the user the best experience when browsing our web.
We also use “analytical” cookies which make it possible to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how users move around the website. This information helps us improve the performance of our website.
Some cookies are essential for the website to work properly. If you so wish you may eliminate and block all the cookies used on this website. However, certain parts of the website will not work adequately.
The first purpose of the cookies used is to provide the user with faster access to the services selected. Furthermore, cookies make it possible to customize the services offered on the website, providing each user with information which is or may be of his/her interest, based on the use made of the services.
- OUR POLICY REGARDING COOKIES
In order to use this website in full, the user must accept cookies since many online functionalities have been designed specifically to work by means of cookies. Please note that the cookies installed through this website may store some personal data but in no case personal data of a sensitive nature.
Below is a classification of cookies by categories. However, be aware that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
- TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY WHO ADMINISTERS THEM
Depending on the entity which manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and deals with the data obtained, we may distinguish between:
- Own cookies: Theseare cookies sent to the user’s terminal from a domain or equipment which is managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Theseare cookies sent to the user’s terminal from a domain or equipment which is not managed by the publisher itself, but by another entity which processes the data obtained through the cookies.
If the cookies are installed from a domain or equipment managed by the publisher itself but the information collected by means of these cookies is managed by a third party, then these cookies cannot be considered to be own cookies.
- TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
According to the time they remain activated in the user’s equipment, it is possible to distinguish between:
- Session cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user remains on a web page.
These are normally used to collect information only with a view to providing the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for instance, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: The cookies are used to store the data in the terminal so that it may be accessed and processed by the entity responsible for the cookies over a defined period of time, which may be set between a few minutes and several years.
- TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: These cookies enable the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use its various options or services. For instance, they may be used to monitor the traffic and communication of data, identify a session, enter restricted areas, remember elements of an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, request registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast of video or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the user to access the services with some pre-defined characteristics of a general nature depending on a series of criteria on the user terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration of access, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies make it possible to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered by these cookies is used to measure the activity on the website, application or platform and to prepare navigation profiles of the users of said websites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data of use of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies enable an effective management of the advertising spaces which the publisher may have included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested and they are based on certain criteria such as the content published or the frequency with which the advertisements appear.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are cookies that enable an effective management of the advertising space available on the website, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior from continued observation of user browsing habits, thus enabling the developing of a specific profile to show advertising consistent with the behavior in question.
- EXPRESS CONSENT
- COOKIES MANAGEMENT
What happens if I block or disable cookies?
Your experience on the website may be limited and certain functionalities of the services will be disabled; for instance, you will not remain identified.
How do I enable/disable cookies?
Use your Internet browser to enable/disable cookies on your device.
For more information on how to configure your browser to accept, reject or erase certain cookies, refer to the guidelines issued by the manufacturer of your browser on the configuration of cookies, privacy and security.
All modern browsers make it possible to change the configuration of cookies. Refer to the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
You may restrict, block or erase cookies from our website or any other site by using your browser. The procedure is different depending on the browser. You will find more information on how to do it by clicking “help”.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Setting.
For more information, please refer to Microsoft support or click “help” on your browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalized Settings.
For more information, please refer to Mozilla support or click “help” on your browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, please refer to Google support or click “help” on your browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, please refer to Apple support or click “help” on your browser.
For more information on how to manage cookies on a tablet and/or mobile device, please consult your online help documentation or files.
How do I enable/disable third-party cookies?
Third-party cookies are not installed by us. Therefore, we suggest that you consult the websites of said third parties for information on the cookies they use and how to manage them.
We may amend this Cookies Policy in response to legal or regulatory demands or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). We therefore advice users to check our policy periodically.
Significant changes made to this Cookies Policy will be communicated on the website or through e-mails sent to registered users.
LIST OF COOKIES USED BY THE ENTITY
- OWN OR THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Find below a list of the cookies which will be installed on your computer by this website with your consent.
|Domain||Cookie||Information and expiry|
|poloclub.com||_ga Google third-party analysis cookie||Purpose: Cookie used by Google Analytics to monitor access statistically and distinguish users. |
Expiry: Two years.
|poloclub.com||_gat Google advertising third-party cookie||Purpose: Cookie used by Google Analytics to show advertisements on the website. Expiry: At the end of the session. |
|poloclub.com||PHPSESSID Own technical cookie||Purpose: Session cookie. Expiry: At the end of the session.|
|poloclub.com||Cb-enabled Own technical cookie||Purpose: … Expiry: One year.|